Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday night

So, all this school year we've had Mexican food for dinner. It started off innocently in the fall and at some point Britt and I realized we had eaten Mexican food for dinner about four Friday's in a row. So Britt had the idea of making Friday nights, "Mexican Fridays" for dinner. It's been fun and I like Mexican food but I'm looking forward to next school year when the theme is "Variety Friday" :)

Anyways tonight we went out to dinner with Britt's dad and took him along to a movie beforehand for helping us on our taxes. We watched 10,000 BC which was decent. Certainly not the best movie that I've seen in the theaters but not the worst either. That title might have to go to Blue Streak....sorry Fogey.

Another highlight from watching the movie was seeing the trailer for The Dark Knight-mmmm.

1 comment:

Fogey said...

I can't trust my former RA with electronic media. The first level in Halo he introduces to me is "The Library."

*sigh*

Mexican every WEEK? I hope Brittany is using perfumed fabric softener on your undies. Global warming indeed.