Thursday, April 10, 2008

American Idol part 2

So, I'm back home tonight and we put American Idol back on and what do we see again? They sing "Shout to the Lord" again! It's just so weird to me-I don't get it but I guess it's kind of cool.....or something. This time they decided to say "My Jesus" instead of "My Shepherd" which was an interesting switch.

But it gets even better. After that there was this weird celebrity video where all of the these famous people dancing around lip-synching to "I'm a Believer". Another random deal but I started to freak out in the middle of it because.....there was Kobe Bryant was in the video dancing around. As a faithful Blazer fan the sight of any Laker, especially certain ones throws me in convulsions. Yuck. Amazing player but I just can't stand the guy's attitude.

No comments: