Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hmm. Part Two

I think my post from yesterday may have been a bit ambiguous.....check out your Multnomah Ambassador year book-1999 p. 67. Gabe Riley is Gabe Mensinger-I think he lived downstairs that year-Micah Forsythe's section? Anyways-I felt funny about posting yesterday because I didn't want to be seem as if I was trying to spread bad news about someone across cyberspace.....but I felt I had to post because it hit close to home. I knew him. Hugged the guy and drove to Roseburg/Sutherlin on breaks from school. Tragic.

2 comments:

Fogey said...

Powerful reminder. We're all capable of the worst of sins.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.