Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Blazermania!

So, last Friday night we got free tickets to go see the Blazers play the Lakers. It was amazing and obviously a great game ot be at since they won. Now I think that Kobe Bryant is an amazing player and don't want to take anything away from his playing ability.....but on the court I really can't stand the guy.

I feel kind of bad not liking a guy so much but his attitude on the court bugs me......and to make it worse if you breathe on the guy, you commit a foul. This was proved on Friday night as I found my blood pressure going up as the refs kept making questionable calls....any ways I've been wanting to get this off of my chest.

On a positive note the Blazers are going to be amazing next year.....I look forward to it. Now I should get back to class.

4 comments:

Fogey said...

Sweet. I still haven't been to a Blazer game. Though I did see the globetrotters once as a kid at the colesium.

Greg said...

Kobe = Dirty

He's good, but I'm with you...Can't shake that creepy feeling I get from him. Listened to that game online, always good to hear Wheels calling the game, and I'm glad they pulled it out.

Joel & Brittany Thomas said...

Ben-you should definitely try and make it to a game sometime.....a pretty good "cheap" date night. Yes Greg-I think your equation is correct....I've always thought that if Kobe (for whatever unearthly reason) ended up as a Blazer that I'm not sure I could still root for them.

Fogey said...

Yeah, maybe. Krista is more of a baseball girl though.