Sunday, May 13, 2007

Weekly happenin's

So it's been a busy week.....last weekend we had a garage sale at my mother in law's house. It went really well and is only my second time of being directly involved in one. Kind of an interesting deal and there even seems to be a sort of sub-culture/community that exists among people who frequent garage sales. People were talking toBut one another on a first name basis.....also interesting is that the first customer showed up a 6:55a.m. One hour and five minutes before we were "officially" open. But no complaints as she almost bought $100 worth of stuff.

I started my summer semester this last week. Instead of a 16 week semester this one gets cut in half to 8 weeks. Yo. Things will be interesting and I hope that I can keep my head above the water. Class three nights a week for the first month.

We hung out with our friends Annie and Drew and planted a garden. A first for me that was fun to do. Tonight the last Survivor the season-Go Yauman!



No comments: