Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bullets


-So, I started school this last week. Class on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. Plus 3 weekend classes. This will be done by the end of June and will certainly be a sprint.

-I didn't get as much done as I was hoping this last week.....or rather I didn't get done what I thought I would get done and got some other good stuff finished.

-Since last week I've been riding my bike to work. The weather hasn't been horrible and so far this week has been awesome. It's been good to combine exercising with getting to work. It only takes me about ten minutes longer than driving and I'm not paying $3.46 a gal. to get there:)

-Last, this photo is from the tulip festival in Mt. Vernon Wa. If you've never gone put it on your to do list sometime in the month of April. Acres and acres of tulips which are always gorgeous. There's also a cool town fair in downtown Mt. Vernon.

No comments: