Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"School's out for summer...."


Well actually for me school is back in after the summer. Yay! I'm going back to school at George Fox in their Master's in Counseling program. I will be attempting to obtain a Master's in school counseling and I'm super exicted to go back to school. After wandering and wondering what to do with myself after being finished with Multnomah I've finally got some direction. We'll be moving back to the Longview/Vanouver area and are excited to be traveling back to the south. Please be praying for the tranisition back into school and that Britt & I can find some jobs.

4 comments:

Fogey said...

Very cool, bro. Glad to hear you'll be back in the area! I will organize a Halo party to honor the event (like I need an excuse).

Dan said...

New blog alert. I have returned.

Dan said...

You got spammed!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on George Fox...Do they believe in flying saucers there. Miss you and Britt. Hope this message gets you since you haven't updated since March.