Tuesday, March 07, 2006

MMM...work 

So I like my workplace, the people I work with and when I get to cashier-my job.  Unfortunately as of late I haven't been doing much cashiering b/c people in the parcel crew a.quit b. get fired c.don't pay their union dues and are forced to quit d. all of the above....  Um yeah.  So we've lost a lot of people over the last three months.

So I officially hate my job and I struggle with this b/c I try to be positive, hopeful, etc.  But I really don't like it.  I'm tired of jobs that are meaningless and I'm just working to work.  I understand that the store is in a bind and unfortunately I get to parcel, everyday.  I'm ready to go back to school and/or at least do something that has meaning.  Until then I'll wear my pedometer and watch my steps continue....31,822 a day and counting.

1 comment:

Fogey said...

I work in a warehouse with shipping/receiving. *sigh* I hear ya man.

A blogger widget? Widget - that sounds like a MAC term. *plots world domination*

As far as amazing race goes... I see Jesus!!