Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Just a quick one

Been a little bit since I've posted-I got a draft sitting in the vaults about Jed and Melissa visiting this last weekend-soon to come. Things have been pretty busy for us-we've been house-sitting for a couple who lives way out in the country. Great house and property but definitely adds a long drive. Also their dog who is very sweet and pretty well disciplined....is very spoiled. Sometimes she gets a scrambled egg for b-fast and won't eat her food if you put it in front of her face. Once you put it in your hand however-then she'll eat it. Yeah. Not exactly number one on my 'cool dog list'.

The coolest thing though about their place is that they have a llama farm. They only have five males left as the market is not as good as it used to be. Interesting fact-males are worth about $300 while the females are (ru ready?) about $3000. Huh. Lastly Britt and I taking off this weekend to go camping on the Oregon coast-just a quick trip which was put in to motion because Britt has three days off from school-nice. Hutch-if you read this anytime soon-lets hang out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man. Is half an hour soon enough? Yeah, I'd like that. You know my digits, ya? I'm free next week, all week at this point. Steph has a Partylite Candle next Tuesday, so that has potential. Let me know.