Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Arkansas!

Britt and I had an awesome weekend in Siloam Springs, Ar. with Greg, Carolyn, & Elisa. The weather was a little wet but there was also thunder and lightning which we don't get to see much. Here are some other highlights....


Sonic happy hour was a new experience. That monstrosity of sugary goodness cost about 50 cents.




We also went to a really cool loooonnngggg bookstore in Fayetteville. It was like going in to something from a movie.



We also had the chance to have southern meal at the AQ chicken house. Notice that Greg isn't looking at the camera but rather at the yummy pan fried chicken that he's about to consume....


The special that I got was all you can eat chicken and ribs for 10 bucks. For my sides I got batter dipped fries and fried okra all washed down with sweet tea. I think that one meal equalled all of the calories I should have eaten for the entire weekend.

2 comments:

Bronzer Tanning Lotion | Tanning Beds said...

I love Sonic. They closed all of ours.

Greg said...

Yes, I'll have more chicken.

We're so glad you guys came. It was a lot of fun having you visit. We also got our box of chips today. Thanks, your very thoughtful.