Sunday, September 02, 2007

Fore!


I only yelled that once yesterday.....and didn't even really need to. I'm at Cannon Beach right now with the Thomas men-brothers, dad, grandpa. My dad, brothers, and I went golfing yesterday-27 holes. Golf is so fickle. One minute you can hit an incredible shot and think, "I can do this". Then you don't see another incredible shot for the next 15 shots. But then you hit another and the game keeps you wanting more. Overall it was good to hang out with my family and spend time together.....we did this last year as well after my mom passed away. I think this will turn in to a bit of a tradition which is cool. So until next year-"Fore!"

2 comments:

Jed said...

I never yelled 'fore' once all day yesterday... on the disc golf course. Of course, I did manage to lose a disc in the cedars on 7, though.

Joel & Brittany Thomas said...

Nice....must have been quite the throw. Which disc?