Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Yo Quiero?


So I've got a paper due on Thursday and I've kind of started it.....I've wrote some initial thoughts out for it and it's only a reflection paper. 5 pagesof nothing too intense yet it's till something to do. Britt and I go home at 7:40, I ran back to the store because we left our purchase there. I get back home about 8 and we continue to work on dinner. Then a bit later Paul Bricknell (whom some of you know) stops by. We had a good time chatting for about an hour. Finally we end up sitting down to catch up on our Tuesday night shows and it's about 9:30ish or so. So I start thinking "Huh? I've been here before" A late night when I should be working on a paper and I haven't touched a thing.

Last week was my spring break from school but I still had to work. This week then which is Washington's spring break, allows me to get some time off from work. This is fantastic since I've got some catch up work to do on school and working on the home. Tomorrow we're going to the beach for a day....now back to not touching a thing. This reminds me of my Multnomah days when I found myself in this situation many times and often my response was "Taco Bell anyone?" Good, fond memories of days past.

6 comments:

Fogey said...

Make for the batcave ...chalupa run! - I got next.

Greg said...

I was just thinking about old school Taco Bell runs last night. Extra mild sauce, I'm in.

Jed said...

Fond, fond memories indeed. Yet somehow the ol' TB just doesn't hold the appeal for me it used to...

Joel & Brittany Thomas said...

The Batcave days were definitely epic......fire sauce for myself, with the occasional direct straight hit.

Fogey said...

Open the fire sauce and squeeze it in your mouth?! No, don't do it - don't do it, antonio! Too sexy!!

Joel & Brittany Thomas said...

Yes, too sexy