Monday, March 12, 2007

No more career counseling for me!


So, my presentation went really well-it was the first time I had ever done a powerpoint presentation.....does that date me? Kind of fun though and my career counseling class in over now. So only two more classes left for the semester which translates in to: Four books, two presentations, and a paper with other various readings. Sometimes I wonder why I'm doing this and then I remember days when I use to walk 10 miles and push carts. Oh yeah.
After class I drove home to move! Saturday night we moved in to our new house in Longview. Crazy, exciting, weird, we're in a homeowner's assocation now....that's strange. We got lots done that night and then had planned to move all of Sunday as well. Well life has other ideas sometimes and we got to spend half of our day in the ER. Brittany's grandma, who is 83-84 is still with it mentally but physically is beginning to get ambushed by her body a bit. We had to take grandma in Sunday morning because Britt's mom was out of town for the weekend for a retreat. Thus we lost half a day of moving which wasn't the end of the world but did make for a busier Sunday afternoon. So now I'm sitting at school because I'm sans internet and need to write a paper. Nice to have some comments from reader land. Bye for now....I'll post house pictures later.

1 comment:

Fogey said...

Keynote - not powerpoint. Get it right. :-)

How did that go? I haven't used that program much at all.