Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Home sweet home

Life is finally starting to settle down for us.....a little. Mostly everything is at least in the room it's supposed to be, internet and tv access are back, our fridge is full, and yet we still have little time to enjoy things. I think when you move you should get like a week off or something. Both Britt and I work two jobs and most nights as of late get home on average....maybe 7 or so. Craziness. Jesus has certainly been challening me to sit at his feet in the midst of all of this. It's hard but as he told Martha, "Mary has chosen what is better...." and that is something I've been challenged with these last few weeks. Letting God have his way and order my life makes things go much smoother than when I'm in the driver's seat. One day at a time-Ps. 46:10

1 comment:

Jed said...

As someone who has lived in 8 homes in 6 years of marriage, I give a big AMEN to the week-off-for-moving idea.