Thursday, April 21, 2005

huh

Didn't know quite what to title it so there ya go. However I have heard back from JBU and we're not moving to Arkansas, nor are we moving to Kansas. I put an application in with a school there but no interview. This has been a good experience and I've been learning lots of practical "professional" things. So I'm still waiting on two schools that I interviewed with and a few more that I haven't interviewed with. We'll see what happens...yet this is certainly one of those times where I'm starting to think "okay God what's going on here? where are we going to end up?". All he tells me is "Be still" and "seek me first"...we'll certainly see what happens in His timing. Also an admissions counselor position popped up at MBC which good be cool-who knows?

In other news Survivor and The Amazing Race are awesome and yes Scott and Federov have outworn their welcome. Yes I know-that's a lot of t.v. watching but that's what happens when you live in a home with cable after you've been lacking for seven years. It's obviously not everything but it's been fun.

I hope that we still get to go to camp as a job in the fall could cut the camp thing short or certainly make it not happen at all. In God's timing...not mine. Anyways Britt and I are heading down to Roseburg this weekend to hang with my mom and help her do some stuff around the house. Underneath gross thirty year old carpet are beautiful finished hardwood floors. We may also do some painting too. Later

1 comment:

Dan said...

Have fun in Roseburg, say hi to your mom for me. Hope she is doing well.