Friday, March 04, 2005

Home Alone

No this post has nothing to do with Macauly Caulkin but it has everything to do with me coming home to an empty house. After being married for 8 1/2 months and coming home everyday to someone. This is kind of lame...no offense to any single readers...but man I didn't realize how much I had gotten used to it and how nice it is. So I've eaten 'well'(an Totino's pizza)....mmm sodium...and I rented a few movies. The line at Hollywood was about fifteen deep. Apparently the only major video chain store between Vancouver and Centralia is in Longview. It moved fairly quickly though-I rented 'The Recruit' which I've always thought looked kind of fun but had never seen. Fun but not fantastic. The second showing of the night is 'Hero'. Haven't watched it yet but I don't think you can go wrong with Jet Li...maybe with some of the plot lines from his movies but not his martial arts. Like the famous American Idol host...Thomas out.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Yeah for pizza and moives. Kari and I rented Saw and Napoleon Dynamite. We've watched Saw and it was just plain twisted but good. Napoleon will get watched today after some shopping.

Jed said...

aww, man... I was all psyched up for a Macauley post, too.

yeah, there's nothing fun about coming home to an empty house. Way to go, drown your sorrows in Jet Li.

Joel & Brittany Thomas said...

Napolean is quite fun and sorry to disappoint on the lack of a Macauley post. Hero was pretty fun-I didn't enjoy it as much as Crouching Tiger but fun to watch-I may give it another go....better to drown my sorrows in Jet Li and not in something else though...